PHOENIX (April 12, 2018) – GlobalTranz Enterprises, Inc., a leading technology-driven freight management solution provider, has been named No. 10 on the Transport Topics Top 50 Freight Brokerage List for the third year in a row, moving up in ranking from No. 13 last year.
One of the most respected publications in the trucking and freight transportation space, Transport Topics annually names the biggest players in the industry to its Top 50 Freight Brokerage List. This distinction speaks to GlobalTranz’s record year-over-year growth and continued leadership in third-party logistics and transportation management systems.
“Being named among the top 10 by Transport Topics reinforces our commitment to meeting customers’ evolving logistics needs with best-in-class technology and solutions that fuel supply chain efficiencies.” said Bob Farrell, chairman and CEO of GlobalTranz. “Businesses of all sizes are turning to 3PLs to create competitive advantages and respond to customer demands. With a full-suite of integrated service offerings, we’re able to drive operational excellence and help them deliver a better customer experience.”
The strength of the GlobalTranz go-to-market model creates a diverse revenue pipeline. Organic growth, strategic acquisitions and exceptional performance of transactional and managed transportation continue to contribute to the company’s success. Ongoing investment in proprietary technologies and expanded multi-modal service offerings add value for customers, strengthening GlobalTranz’s market leadership on a global scale.
GlobalTranz announced its 2017 financial results, posting total revenue gains of 55 percent and earnings growth of 42 percent year-over-year, outpacing many competitors in the industry. With the successful completion of five acquisitions in the last fourteen months, including Global Freight Source, Logistics Planning Services, Worthington Logistics Solutions, Apex Logistics and AJR Transportation, GlobalTranz continues to identify targets for strategic mergers and acquisitions.
Beyond the recent recognition by Transport Topics, GlobalTranz has been acknowledged in logistics and business communities for its innovation, growth and leadership. Recent accolades include:
- Named Top 10 3PL to Watch and listed as a Top 100 3PL by Inbound Logistics.
- Ranked ninth largest private company in Arizona by Phoenix Business Journal.
- Recognized for the seventh consecutive year as one of the fastest-growing companies in Arizona by Phoenix Business Journal.
- Honored by ACG with the Arizona Deal of the Year Award for its acquisition of Global Freight Source.
- Chairman and CEO Bob Farrell was awarded the 2017 CEO Award from CEO Today.
- CFO Renee Krug was named 2018 Distinguished Woman in Logistics by Women in Trucking Association, 2017 CFO of the Year Arizona by CV Magazine, and received the CFO Award from Finance Monthly.
- COO Kirsten Hall was recognized with the Women in Business Award from Minneapolis St. Paul Business Journal.
- General Counsel Jeffrey Simmons received the First Chair Award for Top General Counsel.
GlobalTranz is a technology-driven freight brokerage company specializing in LTL, full truckload, third-party logistics and expedited shipping services. GlobalTranz is leading the market in innovative logistics technology that optimizes the efficiency of freight movement and matches shipper demand and carrier capacity in near real-time. Leveraging its extensive freight agent network, GlobalTranz has emerged as a fast-growing market leader with a customer base of over 25,000 shippers. In 2018, Transport Topics ranked GlobalTranz as the 10th largest freight brokerage firm in the U.S. For more information, visit www.globaltranz.com and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @globaltranz.
Chief Marketing Officer
The post Transport Topics Names GlobalTranz Among Top 10 Freight Brokerages appeared first on GlobalTranz.