Transflo, an enterprise mobility, telematics, and business process automation provider for the transportation industry, has developed new mobile enhancements that it says give fleets and commercial drivers greater flexibility to manage digital workflows.
Transflo Mobile, a widely-used enterprise mobile app in transportation, has additional features and partners added to Transflo Connect, the mobile-based partner integration platform.
Transflo users can now launch the Drivewyze PreClear app directly within Transflo Mobile or Transflo HOS iOS and Android apps. This integration offers:
- More bypass opportunities at over 700 fixed weigh stations and mobile inspection sites in 43 states and provinces
- Eliminates the need for stand-alone transponders and transponder administrative costs.
“We are excited to have this solution integrated with Transflo Mobile, extending the reach of this powerful weigh station bypass solution to hundreds of thousands of Transflo customers,” shared Brian Heath, president and CEO of Drivewyze. “Now drivers and fleets can access these features directly from tools they’re already using.”
Additional Transflo Mobile Features
Features for commercial drivers:
- Interactive reporting that allows drivers to identify and submit pictures of defects, such as tires, that feed into the DVIR process
- Improved load search capabilities that helps drivers access and manage assigned loads
Features for fleets:
- Load and workflow visibility for shipments handled by agent carriers
- In-depth analytics for white labeled Transflo Mobile apps to identify usage, adoption, and trends
- Active notification feature that prompts users to perform specific actions
“Mobile solutions are changing the way fleets and commercial drivers perform daily activities,” added Frank Adelman, president and CEO at Transflo. “Transflo Mobile’s open architecture platform allows us to launch integration partners, including Drivewyze, and deploy new features at a rapid pace.”