Ten Tips To Help You Get The Most Out of the GlobalTranz Agent Conference
Whether you are already a GlobalTranz freight agent or are considering joining our team, the GlobalTranz Annual Agent Conference is your chance to connect with your colleagues, take a deep dive into the latest market trends, learn about GlobalTranz’s latest technology, mode and service offerings, and more.
It’s a power-packed event and you’ll leave better informed, better equipped and better connected to take your business to the next level. Here are some tips from Agent Conference veterans that will help you get the most out of the experience.
- Plan ahead: To ensure that you connect with the GlobalTranz employees, carriers, and business partners you most want to meet, try to schedule your meetings ahead of time. Once you hit the ground running at the conference, you’ll be glad you did.
- Pack to win: To make sure you are ready for anything, be sure to pack a stack of business cards, a mobile phone charging cable, a back-up mobile battery, and a reusable water bottle, to name but a few conference essentials.
- Clear your calendar: Yes, logistics is a 24/7/365 job but to the extent that it is possible, try and create as much open time as possible so that you can focus on the conference.
- Don’t miss a single session: Unlike other conferences, where attendees must pick and choose from competing sessions, the GlobalTranz Agent Conference is streamlined so that you can attend each and every session and not miss a single thing.
- Meet your fellow agents and GlobalTranz team members: Gain valuable insights from veteran agents and make connections with GlobalTranz team members from across the country.
- Connect with our carriers: How often do you get to meet in person with the carriers that haul freight on behalf of our shipper customers? This is a great opportunity to deepen your relationships and create new opportunities.
- Meet business partners: In addition to carriers, a variety of GlobalTranz’s partner organizations, from technology partners to insurance providers, will be in attendance. Don’t miss this chance to connect and learn about their latest offerings.
- Stay hydrated, eat healthy, and have fun: You’ll need all the energy you can muster to get the most out of the conference. Fuel up with the healthy snacking options provided throughout the day.
- Say cheese: Don’t miss the chance to get a new, professional headshot photo taken that you can use to put your best foot forward on LinkedIn.
- Welcome home: While many of the GlobalTranz team members who support your business every day are in attendance at the conference, you can meet with many more in the Scottsdale office during the Open House. Did we mention there will be doughnuts?
Ready to register? Click here to learn more and register today!
The post Ten Tips To Help You Get The Most Out of the GlobalTranz Agent Conference appeared first on GlobalTranz.