Off the Supply Chain: Digitization Station
GlobalTranz is proud to sponsor FreightWaves’ new online program, “Off The Supply Chain,” a show for shippers that focuses on the interconnectedness of the supply chain and which features commentary from three expert guests each week.
In this episode, host Chad Prevost and panelists Daniel Pickett, Ken Smith, and Matt McLelland discuss:
- Are automation and digitization keeping wages down?
- Is the gig economy good for the economy?
- While the gig economy has disrupted the job market, there will eventually be a balance within the market.
- Digitization has led to happiness in the workplace by eliminating manual processes but has also skewed the work/life balance.
- Consumers demand their products delivered faster, cheaper, and with high accuracy.
- What are the biggest stumbling blocks for digitization integration?
- Companies that have digitization embedded in their DNA will win long-term.
Tune in to more episodes of FreightWaves’ “Off The Supply Chain” here.